He is responsible for managing and maintaining the three French properties on Saint Helena. His most notable work includes managing the restauration of the Napoleon’s buildings and gardens at Longwood House and Briars Pavilion as well as restoring the forest and site of Napoleon’s tomb.
For several years now, he has been working on recovering archives and furniture in order to correctly restore Longwood House to its original state in 1821. He is also responsible for organizing visits to the properties.
From 1987 to 1998 he led the reconstruction of the admiral’s apartment at Briars Pavilion which was finished in 2015.